We are looking for Senior Agile Business Analysts for Newcastle client. Past GDS based service delivery experience must have.
- Work with Product Owners to understand and model business capabilities.
- Elicit and prioritise requirements, define product roadmaps and develop product with
storyboarding and refining product backlog.
- Work with Design Authority to continuously improve business solution design capability.
Project Benefits identification and tracking.
- Act as Product Owner ambassador.
- Extensive Agile working experience in agile teams using KANBAN and SCRUM delivery process frameworks
- Skilled in eliciting requirements to assist in developing product roadmap
- Ability to create effective user stories that follow the INVEST principles
- Experience creating and refining product backlogs and assisting product owners.Effective
workshop set up, facilitation and execution.
- Value Stream mapping experience.User Story writing experience.
- Understanding of Entity Relationship Modelling, XML, web-services and standardised
- Ability to ensure Non Functional Requirements are identified and agreed. Must be able to
develop domain expertise quickly.
- LEAN UX design principles experience is highly desirable
- Good understanding of the implications of systems architectures in transition.
- Experience on Behaviour Driven Development